Monday, March 2, 2020

Professional Video Editing Within 6 Hours











About:

100% Satisfaction or its FREE !



I'm Abrar, provide a professional, reliable and affordable video editing service.



I am using Premiere Pro CC and After Effects.



* 1 years of experience

* friendly communication

* easy to work with

* professional results 



How to order:



1. Message me and let me know about your needs and vision

2. Provide footage and instructions  (I will guide you if necessary)

3. After evaluation I will calculate a quote and communicate it to you

4. If you find the quote convenient, we will start an order



Revisions: After the delivery, if you wish to make any changes to the video, let me know and I will modify according to your requests.



I am available to do PROFESSIONAL & QUICK video editing on:



  • Your family, travels, vacation footage
  • Interviews
  • Facebook & Instagram Videos

  • Professional ads
  • Adding Watermark / Logo / Intro / Outro

  • Wedding videos/Multi cam footage
  • Promotional
  • Video production
  • Music videos
  • Add captions
  • Drone footage
  • Typographic Slideshow

  • Simple intro/outro
  • Fancy transitions
  • Remove green screen 
  • Blur objects/faces
  • Add Subtitles / Captions
  • Color corrections
  • And much more! 


I'm online 24/7.



Regards,
Abrar Malic

Reviews


:

Very happy used Abrarmalic several times

:

Used seller several times very happy with work which is consistent

:

Did amazing job! Thanks so much!

:

Really brilliant guy, talented, kind and efficient would definitely recommend and he’s quick to reply.

:

Very quick response, and very communicative




No comments:

Post a Comment