Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Edit Your Game Play Footage











About:

Pretty straight forward. You send me your game play, I'll make it into something a bit more flashy.



While screen capture clips are preferred, certain games like CS:GO that allow demo files and recordings aren't off the board. However, that isn't something the Bronze package can offer since that does take a lot of time.



More than willing to work with you to try to create a video showcasing your skills or just every day footage you want to look more hype.



While I can find non copy-written music on my own for you, if you have music or audio you'd like to use, please feel free to send that or let me know what it is you want to use so I can get it.



If you've got any questions, please feel free to message me. I'd like to talk out what you're thinking or want before you buy something and it doesn't come out with the same vision. While the video will end up being my style of editing, I'd hate for us to have a different end goal and your video be anything other than something you're happy with!



Reviews


:

As usual great work from Gungniredits, created amazing outro for me and the revisions were spot on. Thanks so much for editing over 4hours of footage down to 1hr and working with so many clips pics and voice overs

:

2nd Order from this seller and as usual his communication with messages where spot on, his quality of work was spotless and i couldnt recommend him more. Looking forward to using him again in the future

:

I asked and he did, no problems, no worries, good service.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment