Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

Music videos, narrative videos, commercials, whiteboard,  birthdays for any platforms.


Visual and sound effects, fancy transitions, amazing title effects, cutting, adding music, audio sync, music and many more! 




Please note: Video editing is something more complex that it seems, so please take a minute to give me a description of what you want.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

exelent, I sm happy with the work

:

Great experience. Seller listened to everything I was looking for, make corrections, reworked as needed, and really worked hard to deliver exactly what i was looking for.I will definatley use again!

:

Changes were necessary in the process, but Seller was willing to take instruction and delivered as asked.

:

Great buyer

:

Great and fast service. Thanks for helping me out with this edit. Hope to work with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment