Thursday, March 26, 2020

Edit Your Anime Music Video











About:

I've been editing on and off for the past 6 years now, mainly in Sony Vegas, the current version I use is 13. I've had quite a few projects for all sorts of events and spent a lot of time dedicating myself to this art of editing so I can now create the most eye catching and attractive visuals and convey feelings via video and sound. 

Any project you have in mind, let's talk it and I'm sure we'll make the best of work together.

<3

I mainly edit anime music videos, but anything can do, I'm very open.

Reviews


:

very good

:

really great service 🤟

:

I've done a lot of business here at Fiverr. This is by far one of the very best. I would not pass him buy. Excellent Quality Work, and oh yeah, Very easy to work with.

:

Nice job. Went over and above

:


No comments:

Post a Comment