Sunday, March 1, 2020

Edit Videohive After Effects Template











About:

I'll edit Videohive After Effects Templates



Inbox before placing the order, if you have any queries!



" We support any type of Plugins needed for your template check gig extras ""

No need to buy them ;)



What will you get?

-Return the Full HD 1080 output

-Add your Images and Videos 

-Add or Remove scenes from the template

-Merge multiple templates into one video like Intro+Your Template+outro

-Speed up or Slow down your template video, And  video editing



Prices only apply when I edit as per the template's demo with your content.



The Output will be fully optimized for the platform you are using it for. Please mention in requirements.





Which type of template can I edit for you?

Everything you want



Intros, Commercials, Whiteboards

Explainers, Logo, Animation

Promotional Brands, Characters 

Modeling



Or any other After Effects template 

**Get sample work before you order, Just Inbox**



Why not we start? Just click the "Contact me" or "Order" button!



Reviews


:

Exitmedia showed me the professional service. He is like a magician, provide me the best show an independent can do. Not only finish the video as I asked, he surprised me. His video are better than I planned.

:

Awesome work and excellent customer service - couldn't ask for more and it's why I am a frequent return customer.

:

Outstanding experience!!! Professional work and understands well what we ask. Expert in his field. I highly recomand to all business owner.

:

He we above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly as I wanted it. Very easy to work with, and provided an excellent end product. I would highly recommend this seller!

:

The seller helped me a lot with this work. Always getting answers very fast and understanding for the first time everything I was asking. I am very surprised and happy with the great result in only 2 days.




No comments:

Post a Comment