Sunday, March 1, 2020

Provide Professional Video Editing And Motion Graphics











About:

* * * PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER TO GET A QUOTE * * *



Hi! I'm an experienced video editor. I prefer quality over quantity when working on my projects.

included making sure you are completely satisfied with the final work.



How to order:


  1. Message me – we will discuss your needs.
  2. Provide footage
  3. Video creation – I'll edit your video
  4. Review – take a look at the final video
  5. Delivery / Revision(s)


Please contact me before you place an order so I have an understanding of what needs to be done



Type

  • Video Editing
  • Color Correction / Filters
  • Motion Graphics / VFX
  • Titles
  • Green Screen
  • Format Conversion
  • Photo Slideshow
  • and many more according to your needs.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment