Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Professional Video Editing Within 12 Hours











About:

Hi



If you looking for High Quality and Creative Video Editing / Composing, you are in the right place. I am a Visual Arts Degree holder and having more than 6 years of experiences and Video Editing and Photography.



Here are few of my services.



  • Logo Intro
  • Green Screen separating

  • Wedding, Films, GoPro, YouTube and all kind of Video Editing
  • Color Correction / Grading
  • Syncing Audio and Video
  • White-Board Animations

  • Voice Overs
  • Audio Editing / Noise Removing

  • Photo Editing / Manipulations

  • Special Effects




And I 'll deliver them within 12 Hours for no extra cost.



I'm using only Professional Software like Adobe CS , Cinema 4D and DaVinci Resolve.Extra things like converting between various formats , multiple revisions, delivering in Full HD or 4K for NO EXTRA COST.



I'm 24/7 Online.So please contact me Before Ordering.



Thanks You for visiting my GIG.

Reviews


:

Studiotiana was responsive to the changes that I asked for and did a good job shortening my video!

:

Thank you once again

:

Fantastic communication and very, very fast delivery. Perfect! Thanks a lot!

:

Thank you once again

:

Studiotiana was a pleasant experience. She incorporated her knowledge and took my video clips and text and creating a professional advent.With inner and outreo as well as creating background vocals, suttle enough not to overpower the main theme. Fabulous Doing Buisness




No comments:

Post a Comment