Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Video Editing In Adobe Premeire Pro











About:

Hello



PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AM NOT WORK AT 3D VIDEOS



My name is Muhammad Abbas and I am a video editor and visual effect artis I have 2.5 year of experience in my job I can edit your videos in 720 HD and 1080 full HD I am also do a Qaulity work



These are services I have provided you



Adobe After Effect

  1. Rotoscoping
  2. Remove Green Screen
  3. Tracking
  4. Visual Effects
  5. Animation
  6. Green screen vidoes


Adobe Premiere Pro



  1. Video Editing
  2. Color Grading
  3. Color Correction
  4. Lifestyle
  5. Movies trailers


so keep me a message and share me your detail i will response you as soon as i can

                                                                              THANK YOU....

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Abbas is an awesome person. He is very smart in his work and understands quickly what you need. I will definitely recommend this guy for all your editing needs. Superb editing Abbas!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much nice work with you

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

your welcome sir

Seller's Response:

Great work once again




No comments:

Post a Comment