Thursday, February 20, 2020

Edit Videos Using Camtasia 8 And 9











About:



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING



I am a professional editor with over 5 years experience in video editing using Camtasia studio.. I have worked on award winning videos, films and events. Be assured I can deliver a slick professional product. 



I can do the following for a video -  



.Professional video edit 

.Add flashy titles/ Subtitles 

.Special effects 

.Green screen work 

.Sound Syncing  

.Convert to output file formats for youtube, vimeo or facebook or whatever you'd prefer.

.Add royalty free music 

.And much more 



100% satisfaction! If you're not happy then I'm not happy and will revise the video :)



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING








Reviews


:

Great work Dennis! Thanks for all your help!

:

Great work Dennis! Thanks for all your help!

:

nice guy, quick turnaround and fast replies

:

Great work by Dennis! Thank you for all your help - exactly what I was looking for!

:

Exactly what I wanted! Thanks so much




No comments:

Post a Comment