Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Video Editing,Game Montage Wedding Highlights Professionally











About:

  • I am professional Video editor , 
  • I can create you best looking video for YOUTUBE and other social media.
  • All you have to do is provide me footage , 
  • I create wedding highlights professionally ,which will refresh your best memories of life and bring sweet smile on your face.
  • Can remove background from video.
  • I can do any kind of video editing like vlog etc..
  • I have 3 different packages , every package comes with unique features.(feel free to inbox me for further details.)
  • I will charge you less amount for shorter videos than 15 minutes.(depend on your requirements and situation)
  • EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR

Reviews


:

A pleasure to deal with and excellent communication. Very happy with the quality of delivery provided. Made changes without any problems and was genuinely happy to help. Would recommend.

:

Usman created a great wedding highlight for my event.

:

Usman is great and turns around the project very fast.

:

Wonderful experience!

:

Wonderful work! Will use again. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment