Monday, February 17, 2020

Edit Your Video With Skills











About:

Are you looking for an editor? If your answer is yes, you're in the right place. I've been working in Sony Vegas Pro 15 since 2014 and since the very beginning, I loved that. 

My past experience consists of short gaming edits, real-life travel edits, music videos and also several youtube edits for YouTubers.



I specialize in VIDEO EDITING, VISUAL EFFECTS, VELOCITY, MASKING...



My positive characteristics - CREATIVITY, DELIVERY ON TIME, GOOD LOOKING EFFECTS AND EDIT OVERALL



If you're down to discuss the editing process, I'm ready to be there for you whenever you want to. I can also help you with creating the video idea or be your long term editor.



Before you order, contact me so that we can discuss the prize, process and additional info.



THIS GIG DOES NOT INCLUDE MUSIC VIDEOS



All packages include full post-production skills. 

Video delivery available in HD 1080p or 4K.







YOUR CLIPS SHOULD MEET THIS CONDITIONS

- At least Full HD quality

- Each clip to be at least 60 FPS (frames per second)

- Your clips should be recorded horizontally

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great editer. Good response time. . Dope work

:

Seller did exactly what I asked and then some. Amazing work, I will definitely be returning again in the future

:

Thank you aswell❤️

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment