Sunday, February 16, 2020

Cut,Merge,Editing Background,Size,Color,V Professional Video











About:

Hi, Welcome to My Gig



I will provide you service:



  • Cut ,merge video

  • Add transition effects

  • Edit video color and size

  • Increase, decrease video volume

  • Green screen video
  • Slow motion,fast motion

  • Blur background
  • Cover logo

  • Create photo slide

  • Edit any video follow your request
  • Fast delivery
  • And many other edits


Please note: Video editing is complex, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want, so I can be sure I can do what you need. I'm online 24/7 , I'll get back to you quickly and we can get started right away!



YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY,
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING :))

Reviews


:

This seller always does amazing work! And the turn around on projects is unbeatable. So glad I found her! Best Fiverr by far!

:

I bought this to help start my daughter's Youtube. Will definitely be hiring again. She made this process soooo much easier!!

:

With very little instruction she managed to give me a product exactly like what I wanted ... not a single revision necessary So highly recommended!

:

Thank you for being so easy to communicate with. I will come back to you with more video content but I will also send exaples of what I'm looking for. I feel like there is some missing pieces but at the same time I didn't give you that much content. Thanks for your hard work.

:

Wonderful, and very fast, thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment