Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Stunning Video Editing For Your Business











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING! :)

I'm online 24/7. Don't believe it? Give it a shot :D



Hi there!

I've been on Social Media for a long time and I have a very deep understanding of how to create graphics and video edits to attract the most eyes

I can edit any type of video you would like. product, vlogs, gaming videos, music videos, advertisements, podcasts etc... 

Video Editing

  • editing with an incredible attention to detail
  • cinematic color grading
  • cropping and clip joining

Audio Editing

  • noise removal
  • audio and video sync
  • volume control
  • sound effects if needed
  • Audio Enhancement

Subtitles

  • English subtitling
  • Provided in any font, colour or style




It doesn't matter if it's 1 minute or 1 hour long, I can edit videos of all lengths!

Your satisfaction is my main priority!



Reviews


:

Fast response and very helpful!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment