Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Videos











About:

I do video editing. I can even make videos for you if you have the files. I have a 2 year experience of proficiently using ADOBE PREMIERE PRO. Here's what I can do for you. And, i'll professionally edit all kind of videos!
1. ADD MUSIC
2. SYNCHRONISE MUSIC

3. ADD TRANSITIONS
4. CREATE SLOW MOTION REPLAYS
5. CREATE TIME LAPSES

6. ADD SUBTITLES
7. BLUR ANY LOGO TO AVOID COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT ON YOUTUBE/INSTAGRAM

8. ADD TEXT TO YOUR VIDEO

9. CREATE A CINEMATIC SEQUENCE FOR YOU
10. COLOR GRADE YOUR VIDEO
I'm very easy and flexible to work with.
I'll provide quality work within the deadline.


I just have the standard package if you want what's in it. If there's more or less that you want me to do please contact me for a custom offer. The price will be varied as per your requirement. 



Note: Please discuss video with me first before placing order.
Samples will be provided to customers upon request.
Hoping to hear from you.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Work

:

good work , really appreciated thank you so much

:

thanks .. great work..

:

Great work

:

Always there for my clients.




No comments:

Post a Comment