Saturday, February 1, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Videos











About:

Do you struggle with basic video editing software to make a perfect video or you just want to improve your poorly edited footage?



As a professional editor here on Fiverr I've done more than 1500 orders and I can help your video to shine and bring you more potential customers!



I've edited drone footage, commercials, social media videos, events, webinars, vlogs, interviews, presentations, tutorials, product reviews, music clips, testimonials and others.





My service includes:



    Cutting/Cropping

    Transitions

    Color Correction/Grading

    Titles/Subtitles

    Intro & Outro Animations

    Motion Graphics

    Free Royalty Music

    Video & Sound Effects

    Green Screen Editing

    Reducing Background Noise

    Stabilization

    Enhancing Quality

    Template Editing

    Lower Thirds



My service comes in three different packages: BRONZE, SILVER and GOLD.



All finished work will be delivered in full HD at no additional cost.

Reviews


:

Work quality was good! However the time to deliver didn't meet the original expectations. So I'd suggest being flexible on delivery time for a good outcome.

:

I can't say enough about Alonerco! He service was excellent and quick. He understood exactly what I wanted and delivered. He even went the extra mile to help me with some hiccups I had on my side too! I highly recommend him! Thank you Alonerco!!!

:

Absolutely fantastic service! Ivan did a great job of incorporating my ideas into a professional end product and in handling my numerous requests for fine-tuning. Cannot wait to work with him again!

:

Excellent, will use again!

:

Great service!




No comments:

Post a Comment