Sunday, January 19, 2020

Create A Video Based On Your Script Using Stock Videos And Images











About:

Hi, I'm Yancy Aman and I will create amazing and awesome videos based on your script using stock images and videos !!



What you'll get for me?

  • Licensed stock videos and images
  • Background music
  • Voice Over
  • Add logo
  • Caption/subtitle
  • Professional Outcome
  • You can upload it on YouTube, Facebook, and any other online platform
  • ORIGINAL!!
  • Fast Delivery
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Active Customer Support




What do I need from you?

Just your own script!!

Logo

If you want your own music, videos, images, no problem!!



  CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!!!!

  CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!!!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

very very good job and very responsive seller. Yancyaman understood very well what I asked him and knew how to improve the deliveries following my comments. The video is neat and I am very satisfied with it.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Seller delivered within the specified time.

:

Thank you.

:

Fast and professional service!




No comments:

Post a Comment