Friday, January 17, 2020

Edit Your Csgo And Rainbow Six Siege Frags Into A Movie











About:

PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING



I can't say this more clearly but.



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING

Many problems will occur if you decide to order instantly without messaging me first.



I will try to deliver your video ASAP.



You can view my works here :

  • https://www.instagram.com/sp33dyb0i


If you were to do a super sick highlight like an ace or something, i could make that into a really cool fragmovie.



I only accept demos and add cinematics from these games.

  • Counter-Strike : Global Offensive


I will update the list as time went on and have access to certain games.



I am going to try my best to communicate with you.



Please send me your frags as well with your music, if you let me find my own music to use in your video, i will try and find the right music for your clip in my music library.



I will deliver your videos at 720p.

I can try to deliver your videos at 1080p but i am afraid it'll lengthen the video editing process.



Bare in mind that i won't be able to create the "Perfect" Edit you ever dreamed of, Sorry.



Thank you for viewing my gig! Hope you do business with me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Overall amazing edit, very smooth with a good vibe, brought him a new experience and he was able to deliver his best work. Very good communication to stay on top of everything and make sure the edit was going as I wanted it. There was some obstacles but nothing major. Definitely recommend :)

:

Thank you!

:

very nice person and good work

:

Awesome experience will definitely have him edit for me again.

:

I really like his style. It was amazing over all and i would love to business with him in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment