Monday, January 6, 2020

Stabilize Your Video Footage











About:

Thank you for choosing my gig.

I'm a Professional and Certified Video Editor. Professional Video Editing services starting from just $5 Exclusively on Fiverr

If you shoot video footage using a handheld camera or Mobile Phone, you will most likely end up with shaky shots. To view these videos comfortably, you’ll want to stabilize your videos to eliminate unwanted motion. I will use the latest tools and techniques to make your shaky videos smoother than before.

All type of  footage can take advantage of this process

For example;

  •  Action Cam
  •  Footage shot while walking/ running
  •  Footage shot with mobile
  •  Zoomed in footage
  • Dash cam footage
  • Sports footage
  • Kids playing footage
Just watch my sample video to take a taste of the service I can offer. Feel Free to Contact me I'm available 24/7 For $5 only.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick turnaround - very pleased

Seller's Response:

Pleasure to work with hope to see you soon

Seller's Response:

very good job

:

I am so grateful to be working with you thanks

:

Rehan was fast and responsive. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment