Monday, January 6, 2020

Remove And Replace The Background Of Videos











About:

Need the background removed from a video? 

Whether your video is shot with a green screen or not, you can get the background removed right here!



Background removal is a daunting task. 

Removing the background of a video shot with a green screen is not a hard task; that comes when no green screen or blue screen is used. The process to remove the background of a video without a green screen is known as "rotoscoping." Essentially, you go through each from and cut the background out. Although programs do provide assistance, the process is still very laborsome. To put into perspective, 1 min. of footage (at 30fps) takes hours to do well. Now you know why the prices of non-green screen videos are so much higher.



Why should you order from me?

  • Reasonable prices ensure high-quality work
  • Speedy delivery
  • Near 5-star seller
  • Enough revisions to satisfy you


The higher the quality (resolution) of your footage, the better the outcome will be.



*NOTE* If I deem your green screen video as poorly lit or low quality, you may be charged a higher price.



Questions or concerns? Send me a message and I'll gladly respond to you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

high quality work and fast delivery.

:

High quality work ,very fast

:

Seller agreed to my terms. Then, the due date, informed me that they could not complete in time. I said it was ok - a day later the order was delivered. Right away, I could tell that they rushed. The quality was not good. The funny thing is, before I ordered, they warned me of low quality from other sellers. I asked for a revision and the quality was still bad on the second delivery. Then they told me they would not be able to finish the second part of the order. keep in mind, I was on a deadline and already 2 days late. I kindly, said ok and asked just for the first video to be fixed. Heard nothing back. Don't use.

:

Firstly, the order was not rushed but took over 7 hours to do. Secondly, you cannot compare the quality of two videos with different backgrounds and expect the exact same quality, especially when under-paying. If you insist on only paying a low price, then expect worsened quality! It's common sense.

:

very good work Following instructions great Thank u




No comments:

Post a Comment