Monday, January 6, 2020

Professional Video Editing In Few Hour











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER TO CONFIRM ABOUT THE WORK, I JUST HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET THE QUALITY WORK.



Your satisfaction is my goal, I do provide sample work even before placing an order!

This gig is for simple tasks hence $5 only.



Please keep in mind that price will increase according to the EDIT you desire there, contact for the quote on detailed video editing.





I will do your video editing as required. Just give me a holler and I will start working on the video right away. 



Some of my services are as followed : 



  • Color Correction
  • Lower Thirds
  • Trimming/Cropping
  • Background Removal
  • Adding Animated Text
  • Adding Subtitles 
  • Format Change
  • Compressing Video (Without Noticeable Change in Quality!)
  • Reducing Any Sort of Noise In The Audio/Enhancing The Audio Quality
  • 1080P HD/4K if required

  • Blurring a Certain Part of The Video
  • Any other thing at all, just message!


I will provide quality work with unlimited revisions, I will redo the editing till it meets your requirement. 



FAST DELIVERY GUARANTEED !



AS AM NEW HERE SO JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PROVE MYSELF.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good work and great communication. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Successive Orders. Nice to work with Mysteries

Seller's Response:

Great job, thank you! I will order again soon!

Seller's Response:

Third one done. Hoping for more

:

He has perfect editing skills, always to the point and very kind communication! I am a returning customer.




No comments:

Post a Comment