Monday, January 6, 2020

Provide Amazing Video Editing











About:

*** PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ORDERING ***



I'm Sajad Ghani, A Professional Video Editor; Always Believe " Quality Is My First Priority "



** I OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES **



  1. Video Basic Editing


  •    Green Screen
  •    Color Correction
  •    Shake removal 
  •    Background Music
  •    Cutting, Cropping


   2. Professional Videos



  •    Wedding & Birthday
  •    Events, seminar and Festivals
  •    Social Media ( FB, Youtube, Instagram)
  •    Epic Game Trailers
  •    Short clips
  •    Commercials
  •    Intros/Promos


Video Editing is my Profession and I'm Professional in Video Editing :)



Important: Editing the Video is a complex job, so please contact me with your description of what you want, I'm online 24/7 , I'll get back to you quickly and we can get started right away!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks for the quick turnaround

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot.....looking forward to work with you again

:

He is a very nice guy, he tried his best to deliver what I wanted, He delivered a final product which definitely meets my criteria, he is willing to extra mile for his clients, Delivery timing is also quick. will definitely order again.

:

Thanks a lot, Mustafa. I was lucky to work with you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment