Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Edit Your Videos In Your Style











About:

I will professionally edit / produce a video of your choosing, using my wide variety of Commercial / TV / Documentary / Marketing film skills. I am used to tight deadlines from working in television and longer perfectionist projects working as a commercial editor and videographer. Whatever project you might have - I will happily give you guidance on realistic deadlines for projects as you send me a description of what you are after. See my gallery for a wide variety of project produced by me.

Reviews


:

Great to work with you again! It wasn't the first gig, and will not be the last. Thanks!

:

I needed a new promo video and sent a message to several sellers. Vevjornbn wrote back right away, and from his detailed response I could tell he understood the project and was ready to put his full attention to it. His first cut was MUCH closer to perfect than I expected, and then he took my notes and applied them beautifully. I am used to needing about 10 re-edits because I have such a specific idea of what I need. His first cut was great, and the second cut was almost perfect. I came up with a few (totally new) ideas to work in, and vebjornbn applied my ideas right away. The 3rd edit was the final and I'm thrilled with the results. I have already made a plan to hire him again soon.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment