Friday, January 10, 2020

Create An Amazing Sports Highlights











About:

Hey sir !  



If you are looking for someone who can edit any kind of sports highlights, gym, fitness, motivation inspiration and other epic inspire motive videos. You have come to the right place.



I can edit your video so it flows smoothly, and anything it needs to improve the overall appearance of the video



MY SERVICES INCLUDE:

  • Full HD 1080 quality.
  • Background music.
  • Adding Logo.
  • Adding texts.
  • Adding effects and overlays.
  • Adding smooth transitions.
  • Green screen remove
  • Slow motion & Timelapse 


*Please get in contact with me before ordering, so I can make sure, that we are both know, what you actually want.*



 Your satisfaction is my top priority !

If you have any question feel free to message me.



Ignore this:

Video editing, video editor, youtube, highlight, video, sports, football, basketball, post production,

fitness, motivation, training, edit.

Reviews


:

Great work and communication! Will do business again!

:

Great job and completed promptly!

:

thank you. great job

:

The Seller was fantastic! The only reason I gave him 5 Stars is because I couldn't give him 6 Stars. Provided an outstanding product at a great price with very thorough communication. I will definitely use this Seller again in the very near future. If you need a highlight video as I did, choose this Seller and don't look back. He will deliver as advertised. Thanks a million!

:

awesome experience.... communication was great very patient and did exactly what was requested.




No comments:

Post a Comment